Car Battery Services | Battery Testing and Installation
First of all a proper functioning battery is necessary for the operation of your vehicle and therefore when it fails, it often leaves you stranded and in the dark.ONE CALL CAR BATTERY SERVICES offers FREE battery testing for your car, light truck or SUV with a scheduled appointment. If your car battery seems dull it most probably requires a service or a replacement, our Professional Technicians can get you taken care of , hence you will be back out on the road in no time.
Furthermore our battery testing plan is designed to tell us things we want to know about individual cells and batteries.
Some typical questions are:
- Is it fully charged?
- How much charge is left in the battery?
- Does it meet the manufacturer’s specification?
- Has there been any deterioration in performance since it was new?
- How long will it last?
- Are all the safety devices relevant?
- Does it generate interference or electrical noise?
- Is it more or less affected by interference or electrical noise?
Our Battery Installation & Testing Services
- Performing a state-of-the-art computerized battery test
- Professional replacement of a new battery, if needed
- Properly disposing of the existing battery
- Battery Cable Testing and removing corrosion from the battery-cable terminals
- Complete Battery and Electrical System Check
Don’t be inconvenienced by a flat battery this summer
Almost everyone has experienced that sinking feeling – the one that comes right after you jump in the car, turn the key…and nothing happens. Most of all, there’s never a good time for a battery to go flat.
Most probably the cause is a simple accident due to which such situations occur, like leaving your interior light on overnight in older vehicles, or instead simply a matter of battery age. But sometimes, there are warning signs that your battery is on the way out, and by taking notice of these signs, you might just be able to avoid that sinking feeling rather than getting stuck somewhere.
Signs your battery may be fading
- When you start the car, as a result the engine is slower than usual to turn over.
- If you start your car in the evenings you may notice the headlights dim.
- The check engine indicator lamp may come on whenever you start your car.
- Most cars have a battery charge warning light on the dashboard. If this light is on, it generally indicates the cars charging system is not working correctly which will most likely result in a flat battery.
- The fluid level in your battery has dropped below the lead plates hence resulting in to a flat battery.(some batteries have a viewing panel that allows you to visually check the level).